Thursday, March 8, 2018

President Trump - No Other Like Him Since At least The 1950's

The President of the United States of America, the very same one many on the left call "#Not My President" is truly one of the most amazingly competent presidents within my lifetime. Proof of that is not only found within his accomplishments to date - which are many such as the improved economy, tax reform, reduction of unnecessary government regulations - but also can be witnessed in his planned meeting with Kin Jong Un, the communist tyrant in North Korea, to discuss ending the decades ongoing confrontation and nuclear escalation with North Korea. President Trump is awesome and I say that as an independent with zero party affiliation! Yes, the meeting may yet fall through and never take place, what with that nut job running North Korea, but tell me which other U.S. president since the 1950s has handled the situation the way President Trump is doing it now? Allow me to answer my own question - not one although another was extremely close.
 
More here.
 
All the best,
Glenn B

 

 

No comments: