Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Blog Added To My Blog Roll

How have I never before linked to this blog? The blog I am asking about is Doubletroubletwo. I am not certain whose blog it is but I could make a fair guess because I suspect that I have met the blogger and that said blogger is an excellent person all around. I have to look into that to make sure of my suspicion. If the blogger is not whom I believe it to be, well the blog is worth your visits regardless since there is a lot of good stuff therein.

Anyway, the new blog will be added to the blog roll under TAKE A SHOT WITH THESE SHOOTIST BLOGGERS, NOT AT THEM over in the Red Zone, to the right on my blog page. The web address is http://doubletroubletwo.blogspot.com/.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

pigpen51 said...

I have conversed with this person on the web only, but she seems like a wonderful person, except for that Pittsburg Steelers thing. As a lifelong Michigan resident, I am bound by law to only support the Lions, Tigers, and any other losing team we may happen to field. But the website is indeed a welcome break from the daily grind.