Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Enjoy The Variety Of Different Cuisines...

...and excellent selection of restaurants up this way; it is one of the few things I truly enjoy about living so close to the cesspool known as New York City. Then again, I think I could get to like the eats down south too.


Of course, with all the different cultural influences here in NY, we have adapted well. For example, there is a lot of fine Italian cuisine up this way and we enjoy things like this one.


While you may not think there is much road kill in and around NYC and its outlying areas, let me tell you that pigeons, starlings, sparrows, dogs, cats, mice and rats - with an occasional deer or turkey thrown into the mix - all go well with this delicious Italian sausage flavored pasta mix.  

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: