Saturday, January 3, 2015

Another Morale Anchor For DHS

DHS and the agencies within it typically have had some of the lowest levels of employee morale for several years now. It doesn't look like that is about to improve any either as DHS is once again getting slammed for shoddy performance:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/03/oversight-report-finds-major-problems-with-dhs/?intcmp=latestnews

It all only makes me happier than ever that I retired when I did. DHS totally destroyed what was once one of the finer U.S. government agencies, the U.S. Customs Service, by combining it with what I think was one of the worst, the I&NS. It has pretty much screwed up some other ones too. In all, it has been pretty much downhill for any agency that falls under DHS since its inception.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: