Thursday, October 10, 2013

I've Got My Eyes on A Browning B-78...

...in .22-.250. It's a single shot rifle with falling block action operated by the lever action of the trigger guard. It has blued steel, either a round or an octagonal barrel (it comes with either and I will be damned if I can remember which one this one has). It is a nice looking piece, but I need to look it over again with an eye toward condition especially because it would be on the pricey side for me. What could be a better gun for me to acquire than one that is pricey and in a caliber for which I have virtually zero need. Of course, if i can get it at a good price, I will be mine.

Could be quite the challenge to hunt deer with this one or just a fun gun. Maybe something to sell for ammo money or to trade up for something better - whatever.

All the best,
GB

No comments: