Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HR 1540 - The End Has Begun

When I say the end has begun, I mean the end of liberty, freedom, justice and of your rights as a citizen of the United States of America. I also mean the end of the the Constitution and thus the end of the United States of America itself. Any time that a nation's leaders legislate and sign into law a provision of law allowing for detention of that nation's citizens without due process, then the end has begun. Heck maybe it is well beyond the beginning of then end, maybe it is the actual end. Is it possible that the wool has been pulled over our eyes and the guy who said he would bring about change has done just that by assuring we are no longer citizens of the most freedom loving country in the world. I have not read up on it as much as I should have but what I have read so far scares me. There is no doubt in  my mind that HR 1540 is illegal as in unconstitutional but what does it matter - look at how many politicians are in favor of it and the president signed it without apparent real reservation regardless of his words otherwise.

His words otherwise can be seen here over at Knuckledragginmylifeaway.

Be afraid regardless of his promise not to use that law. Too many have made then broken such promises before.

All the best,
Glenn B

Reference: http://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2012/01/were-supposed-to-take-his-word-for-it.html

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

sadly I agree. We are in for some very sad times ahead.

Jennifer