Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Wife Told Me To Get A Haircut

Yes that is me, a photo I just took a few minutes ago. Scary isn't it; or would repulsive be a better word?

So my wife told me I need to get a haircut and clean myself up for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I can't imagine why she would think so, I think I look just - well how should I say it - I look just like me. It may not be the best I have looked in a while, but then again I guess 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night can help do that to a person.

Oh well, Linda does not want to hear about me missing sleep, or any other excuses from me, she wants me to get myself a haircut, and probably expects me to trim my mustache, and shave the rest of my mug.


I guess, that in the Christmas spirit, I should do just that. So I am about to be off to the barber for a trim. Hopefully he will not be the Sweeney Todd type! I'll post an after picture later on today, once I have had my 'makeover' to please my wife. I tell ya, the things a husband will do for she who must be obeyed. Oh well, off to the barber for me, later for you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays,
Glenn B

No comments: