Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's Christmas Eve...

...last chance for shopping for Christmas presents for this year anyhow. If you have not gotten her (or him, or them) the right gift yet, then get yee to a mall real soon. The stores around here have been opening their doors anywhere from 0600 (6AM) through about 0900 (9AM), and staying open late, though they probably will close early tonight. That should still give you plenty of time, if they open that early near you.

All my must do shopping is done, first time ever before Christmas Eve. I usually go out for quite a few things on Christmas Eve, but this year I'll only be looking for a few extras today, so to speak.

We have family (the wife's side) coming over later, and a couple or few friends too. Should be a nice afternoon and evening. As for me, it is about 0045 hours, time to hit the hay, so I will hopefully get up early enough to bake in the morning (since I slouched on that to/last night).

Enjoy the day.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: