Saturday, December 23, 2006

Not A Whole Lot of Blogging Today...

...as I have to get my Christmas shopping done today and tomorrow. I just have to shop right up through Christmas Eve or it isn't Christmas for me. I also have to barbecue some Black Bear back-straps for my son and me. The wife and daughter don't want to eat any more of it, something about Smoky The Bear, or maybe Yogi and Boo-Boo; and that is fine by Brendan and me - more for us. Half of them are marinating in the fridge right now, the other half will be barbecued plain. Mmmm, goooooooooooooood!

If I get the chance though, I'll blog some tonight, but I maybe busy baking an apple strudel, so who can tell. For now just enjoy that silly poem I just wrote, and maybe some of my older stuff (yeah I know its not all that old, only been at it since August).

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: