Friday, May 3, 2013

Is It Just Me and You - Or Does Anybody Else Think A Revolution Is Coming?

The answer is that 29% of the American
voting public believe that an armed revolt is going to be necessary in order to protect our rights and liberties. According to the survey, 44% of those who said yes are Republicans. That leaves a whopping 56% of OTHER THAN REPUBLICANS who also answered that they believed an armed revolt will be necessary to protect our rights and liberties. Looking into that a little deeper will reveal that those numbers must mean there are an awful lot of Democrats in the mix, along with Independents, who also thought so because those are the other two big groups of voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/poll-shows-2-percent-voters-think-armed-revolution-might-be-needed/?test=latestnews

Note that, those who said a revolution was not going to be necessary amounted to only 47% of the polled, while another 24% either declined to answer or were uncertain if a revolution would be needed. My bet would be that most of the undecided/refused to answer probably also believe one is coming but were smart enough not to say so.

All the best,
Glenn  B

Oh Toto, I've Got A Feeling We Should Be In Kansas Forevermore...

...or in Kentucky, or Arizona, or Utah or any other Right to Keep and Bear Arms friendly state.

Kansas: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/03/kansas-governor-attorney-general-holder-spar-over-new-state-gun-law/?test=latestnews

Arizona: http://nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/5/arizona-governor-brewer-signs-two-pro-gun-reforms-into-law.aspx

Kentucky: http://gun.laws.com/kentucky-gun-laws

Utah: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/28/utah-lawmakers-aim-to-resurface-gun-rights-measures/

All the best,
Glenn B
View My Stats