...and if you know anything about reloading, I could use your help.
Now that I am back home from Phoenix, and since I have read the ABC's of Reloading, I am ready to pick up a reloading kit. The ones I am considering are listed below. Note, I am not going to necessarily buy them from Midway USA but am just using links to their site because they have all the ones in which I have an interest right now. Once I decide on which one to get, I will shop around for price, for example Cabela's has the RCBS kit at about $23 less than Midway.
Here are the ones I am considering right now:
1. Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage Press Kit -
2. RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press Master Kit
3. Lyman Crusher 2 Single Stage Press Expert Kit
4. Lyman Crusher 2 Single Stage Press Deluxe Expert Kit 110 Volt
5. Redding Big Boss Single Stage Press Deluxe Kit
Feel free to leave comments, based upon your own reloading experience, about which you think is the better deal.
The F/A-18F Super Hornet
4 hours ago