Thursday, August 23, 2018

Torched

At least the flames have been ignited. I opted to permanently delete my Facebook account today. One possibly good thing about Facebook is that they allow you to download all of your posts and photos in the vent you want to use them on another site or come back t Facebook later on; I said possibly because who knows what spyware they attach to the download. Anyway, enough of Facebook for now.

Someone recently wrote about an alternative to Facebook that does not collect user data, that is conservative leaning or at least neutral in that regard and that is used by the likes of folks who would read my blog. I signed up but didn't record user name, password or even the site name. Any suggestions, maybe is someone suggests that site I will recall it as the one for which I signed up.

Thanks,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It maybe Gab.ai