Friday, June 27, 2014

Shame On You For Jumping To The Wrong Conclusion

The people who misunderstood me on this - FFUUAACC- and then took punitive action against me for using that on their site know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves. Thinking it meant anything otherwise than something righteous and decent was rather prejudicial of you. It stood for: Freedom Fighters Unanimously Urge Action Against Cuomo's Corruption and yes that was a play on your sites brainchild - FUAC, but it was a play of that term that was in better taste than the original.

If you look down below you will see it in my earlier blog post about AIM Surplus, posted quite the while before you saw it elsewhere and got your panties in a wad. And yes I said it doubly, where you saw it, because I believe in it strongly.

No comments: