Friday, June 27, 2014

Rediscovered Ammo

Back in May 2011, I found a few things in my basement that I had forgotten I had stashed away. One was an ammo/knife collectors pack from Remington (sold that since then), another was a bottle Knappogue Castle single malt Irish whiskey (drank that since then), another was a neat machete (cleaned it and stashed away again since then) and another was a Remington collectors tin containing 400 rounds of Remington 22LR ammo and a deck of Remington playing cards (stashed that away and forgot all about it). Well, today I rediscovered that collectors tin with the ammo. I'll have to add that to my ammo inventory which puts me at about 8K of 22LR. Being that I have often shot as much as 500 rounds of that caliber in a day, and probably as much as 1K rounds in a day at least a few times, it is not all that much to have on hand. Wish I had more but it is about as rare as turtles' teeth at a decent price lately. Being it is hard to come by for a reasonable price, I am more than happy to have rediscovered those 400 rounds. I wonder if there is any more of it hiding around  here.

All the best,
GB
 

No comments: