Sunday, May 1, 2011

HALLELUJA, HALLELUJA, Usama, Usama, Usama bin Laden Is Dead

My son just gave me the news in our kitchen. It is likely a moment I will not forget for a long - long time.

All I can say is, HALLELUJA once again and Oh Happy Days! It was a matter of time thanks to the search started by George W. Bush and to the fact that President Obama did not slam the door in the face of our intelligence services and just closed it on their foot. Good shooting, I would love to know who fired the shot that got him and who gave the coordinates for the hit.

I would also love to know, if even one tiny bit of intelligence that led to this was the result of prisoner interogation at the U.S. prison camp in Guantanamo Bay or if even the tiniest iota was due to information gleaned through the use of water boarding. Not that it really matters, what matters is we got the bastard.

I am about to watch the prez announce it. (Edited to add: He said it was a ground assualt in Pakistan by U.S. Troops.)

Good riddance.

That is all,
Glenn B

No comments: