Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dog Humor: Please Stop Asking Me That Question About My Dog

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE:

Please be advised, I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog, who recently has mauled:

3 Muslims sitting on a rug thinking about virgins

6 illegals wearing Obama t-shirts

4 liberal middle class Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts

11 wanna be atheists who refused to say the Pledge

2 badass gangsta rappers

5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English

8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English

7 farmers who decided to sell corn to make ethanol instead of food

9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks

10 American flag burners

1 Chinese delivery guy who got my order wrong

12 politicians who want to raise taxes


FOR THE LAST TIME.......

MY DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!


First time I remember seeing this was when my brother sent it to me tonight in an email. I thought it was funny, I hope you enjoyed it too, even if I changed it just a bit.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: