Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rifle Poll

I have been hemming and hawing about buying a new gun for several months now, and as usual I am the great procrastinator; and besides that I have not had the cash. I still do not have the cash, but we paid off our credit card bills in full last month, so maybe she who must be adored will let me put a rifle on plastic. Dick's Sporting goods has a sale on Savage 111 rifle combos, the rifle with a scope for about $320; and Walmart has a sale on Mossberg 100 ATRs with a scope for about $315. I am thinking of really trying to get one of these before the end of the week. I have heard good and bad about both, mostly good about both. What I am asking my readers is to help me out and take my poll over on the right sidebar, at the top. Of course if you want leave your reasoning for your choice here too. Please do this if you know anything plus or minus about either of these rifles. I am hopeful that some of my readers who are dyed in the wool shootists will help out on this one.

By the way, I am kind of leaning toward the Savage in 30/06 right now.

Thanks.
All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

barking up the wrong tree asking me pal...sorry