Tuesday, February 4, 2020

No Super Bowl For Me But I Will Watch The SOTU Address

I did not watch the Super Bowl because I cannot stand the apparent ultra-liberal political stance of the NFL, that they seemingly keep pushing into people's faces. That said, I am going to make every effort to watch the State Of The Union Address tonight. I am guessing it will be on all the news channels and PBS. It commences at 9PM EST or 8PM here in Eastern, Texas.

Even if, for some reason, I cannot get to a television to watch, I am guessing I'll be able to watch via my cell phone at this link: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sotu/

The Super Bowl may have been a good one but I think this speech will be more uplifting and important by far than anything the NFL could ever produce. As far as I am concerned the networks/cable outlets should go back to showing reruns of Heidi instead of NFL games.

All the best,
Glenn B


No comments: