Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Texas LTC

I applied for my Texas License To Carry a handgun on September 19. Twenty one days later, I am in possession of it. In NY it took me about 2 or 3 months as I recall to get a pistol license as a retired LEO.  Getting a pistol license in NY, without having been a LE officer or without needing one for employment (such as for an armed security guard), is almost impossible except for a target/hunting pistol license - that is unless of course you are rich and famous. 

It is nice to be living in a freer state. Of course, I still think the Constitution of The United States of America, and specifically the 2nd Amendment, should be and are more than enough for all of us to be armed. As for NY and its horrendous petty tyrant of a governor, all I can say is FUAC.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: