Sunday, June 24, 2018

I Can Tolerate The Devout Religious...

...so long as they do not push their dogma down my throat nor attack me. Then again, should they attack my family, they would get unholy hell from me in response.



Not only does the priest strike the infant at least twice (the first time from around the back of the baby's head) and then directly to the face, but he pulls the baby's head to his shoulder and apparently refuses to give the baby over to the mother (or the lady standing there if not he mother). If I had been the guy who I am assuming was the father of the baby, who then took the baby from the priest,  there would have been a good chance I would have handed the baby to someone else and given fucking priest a small example of what he can expect in hell. Watch it again and take a good look at that mans face just a split second before the video ends - he looks pissed and leans in toward the priest who still has not let completely go of the child; maybe the priest wound up getting a little taste of fire & brimstone after all.

How the Church has not completely defrocked this piece of shit is totally beyond me. Then again, it should come as no surprise to me as in the past they have covered up the crimes of pedophile priests instead of having them prosecuted - the Church can be that vile.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: