Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Special Thanksgiving Wish To Three Very Special Someones

Right after eating Thanksgiving dinner, I cut up the remaining carcass of the turkey for fixings for the dogs, then hit the sink and just a minute or three ago I finished the dinner dishes, utensils, glasses, pots and pans and such. We were done eating probably at least 45 minutes or more ago.

Dinner was excellent for all here; yet, it was a bit melancholy, at least for me. The thing that put me in that frame of mind was someone very special to me missing from the table this year - missing for the first Thanksgiving Dinner ever, in fact. So I want to send out a very special Thanksgiving Day wish to the one who was not here for his first Thanksgiving away from home, our son Brendan who is now living in AR. I also want to send a very special Thanksgiving Day wish to Brendan's two onkels, my brothers-in-law,  who drove down there to celebrate Thanksgiving with him. Here is hoping that the three of you have an extremely 
nice Thanksgiving day dinner together and that your Thanksgiving will wind up as having been a truly memorable and enjoyable one.

We miss you my boy!

Love,
Klump

No comments: