Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kilted To Kick Cancer Day One Pic

I went to the gym early this evening wearing my kilt. I even worked out in while wearing it. I will admit that I threw on a pair of boxer briefs in the locker room before working out because I figured no one wanted my Willy or crack sweat on the treadmill. I had been thinking of handing out fliers to anyone who asked about the kilt but heads spun away from me as I passed folks, I wonder why! Then I had the thought I would give the first one out to the first man to make eye contact. Not one did so until I was leaving and in the parking lot. He definitely saw the kilt and as he passed tried to stare me down. I didn't give him one because they were then in the bottom of my gym bag at the time and did not want to bother at that point. That is the plan though for tomorrow, if no one asks about the kilt, I will give a flier to anyone who ales eye contact while I am wearing it.

I tried to take a self video of me working out but it came out crappy. So, when I got home I asked my son to take a pic of me. He took a pic of me in front of the TV while he was watching some Viking show. I figured that would be a good backdrop since they just bled some dude and were pouring his blood into a chalice or something like that. Me in my kilt with Vikings, a weird holy man, blood and gore in the background, what could be better! Scenes change quickly on TV and so did that one and the photo did not come out quite as I had planned. See for yourselves:



Oh well, I will post another tomorrow.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: