Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Is Truly Disheartenting - We Were Becoming A Police State

After 32 years as a federal law enforcement agent, who was pretty gung ho in getting the bad guys (arresting the real ones based upon actual probable cause that never bent the rule of law), I am saddened each time I hear of yet another example of how we are more and more becoming the citizens of a police state. What makes me even sadder though is the realization that we are not becoming citizens of a police state any more. That makes me sad because the key word in that last sentence was becoming; the fact is - we are citizens of a police state right now, at least citizens of one in its initial stages.

There are no ifs ands or buts about it. If you do not think I am correct then watch this video and think about it again. There are many more examples of how the politicians, bureaucrats, courts and in fact many of the people of this once great nation have all supported the formation of a police state and now they have it.



A hat tip to Wirecutter for having posted this video in his blog. which is where I first saw it. It is too good not to have shared it.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: