Thursday, April 26, 2012

Test Your Political Knowledge

I found the below link to a political knowledge test over at Wirecutter's site. The test is about your knowledge of U.S. politics. There are only 13 questions and it is an easy test. I scored 100% correct but as I said it is an easy one. Then again, you may be surprised at how many got absolutely none correct, when the test was given by way of a national telephone survey. I was certainly shocked. It is also amazing at how many scored less than 5 correct, approximately 25% of the test takers who took the phone survey. Yet, I kid you not, it is a very easy test or at least it should be easy.

Go to this link to take it and then to see the stats for it:

http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/

Once you have taken it, come back and leave a comment telling how good you did on it. My bet would be that the great majority of my readers, who are here in the USA, will do well on it.

I also have a question of my own, not one from the test: Can you guess a possible reason that there were only 13 questions asked bearing in mind that this is a test about U.S. politics?

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Z@X said...

One wrong, and I figured it would be the wrong answer for the quiz but in mind it is still the correct answer.

Glenn B said...

Now you have got me wondering - which one?