Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shotgun Shooter - Tacticool or Fool

Each time I think I have seen the dumbest, I see someone who, in my opinion, does something dumber. The video you are about to view is just over 4 years old but today was maybe the first time I saw it (I don't remember seeing it before for sure but it does seem vaguely familiar). If you have not seen it, it is worth watching. If you have seen it before, it is worth watching again. It is a fast one but one that should impart a good deal of wisdom to you relative to shooting a shotgun without a stock. It also goes to show that looking tacticool does not mean you know anything about firearms or shooting them. I think the guy was pretty much a jerk to have tried shooting that gun like he did, but he may be smarter now; I figure he learned something.



All the best,
GB

No comments: