...may have had little to do with my not being able to access my site using IE7. It seems there was, and still is as I write, some problem with having SiteMeter installed to track my blog. I found out about that tidbit at a Google Help Group. Although I did look, I did not note anything about that at the Blogger site when I looked through the "Known Issues" section to find out what was the problem. Many people, at the Google Help Groups, are complaining of receiving the same error message I was receiving, but Blogger seems to be doing nothing about it, that is if this is truly different than the problem of Google having labelled many sites as spam. I never received the email they supposedly sent out to zillions of bloggers telling them their sites were considered spam, so I don't know yet if my problem was one and the same as that one. Confused yet, so am I.
I wonder if I wills till have problems accessing other sites that rely on SiteMeter. Time will tell.
And finally, let me say it sure seems strange I could post to my blog but not see the actual blog to which I had posted but that is just what was happening.
All the best,
New Gas Grill
10 hours ago