Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I didn't know I could do that!

That is drag a page element to appear just above my rants. That is great, this way I can have a topic right at the top of my blog for as long as I want. Good place to put the Soldiers' Care Package donation request while it is still ongoing.

By the way, so far, I have only received one donation. I have to ask - what is up with that? Is it that people are broke, or that they don't think it a good cause, or that they do not trust me, or what? Those are not rhetorical questions either, I would appreciate some answers, thoughts, opinions, as to why only one person has made a donation to such a worthy cause. Last time around there were quite a number of donations; so I just don't get why there is only one so far this time around. So please leave me your thoughts on it, you can leave them anonymously if you want.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

I guess we could blame it on global warning...
Perhaps it is the rise in fuel costs. As Christian missionaries, our salary is based off of charity given towards the mission work, and it is being effected by the economy as well. We are down nearly 30%.