Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Merry Christmas Indeed...

...was had by my family. Linda, Brendan, Julia (Brenda's girlfriend), out three dogs Sprocket, Hexi and Pepe all went to my sisters house to visits her, my brother-in-law, their son and my mom. We had a swell Christmas day together, a great meal, some tasty deserts, and some good laughs, and a nice birthday party for my mom (a Christmas baby).

My daughter Celina, and her beau Kevin, spent the day in CT at the house of Kevin's parents. They all had a great time too.

I hope all of you had a truly Merry Christmas, and that you enjoyed your day as we did ours.


No posting yesterday since there was no time, and I figured why bother anyone on Christmas day. Regular posting will probably continues this evening.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

We are having a blast. First Christmas stateside in many years!