Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ballseye's Boomers - The M1 Carbine...

...is a shooter that I have always sort of wanted, but I never found one at my price level that was in decent condition. I would even have gone for a newly made copycat edition, but most of them were junk, and when good ones were made I was broke.

I am still rather hopeful that I may be able to get one, and maybe in the not too distant future. You see the CMP says they are about to place M1 carbines up for sale, possibly in March 2007. I almost cannot contain my excitement over this one, they usually have extremely competive prices on real military firearms. Hopefully they will have some decent ones up for sale, nothing fancy, I don't need an M1 made by Singer or anything like that. Just a run of the mill good shooter in nice condition, at a decent price, is all I ask.

Go here for the info straight from the source: http://www.odcmp.com/rifles/carbine.htm

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: