Sunday, August 20, 2006

Light Blog Today...

It's Sunday at about 0945. I just got home from pulling a midnight shift at work, a fairly rare thing for me at this point in my career since that is usually for the younger bucks. In addition, I have been up since about 0800 yesterday, with a grand total of about 4 minutes quasi sleep. I looked at my PC monitor in the office to check the time early this morning, saw it was 0729, then I realized suddenly it was 0733. I have no idea what happened in between those times. If that can be called sleep, then I guess I was sleeping for about 4 minutes.

It was a fairly full day yesterday, going to the bank, doing some shopping, going to the range with Brendan, doing some gardening, taking carre of my animals, watching a movie to relax, then off to work for the midnight shift today. I suppose what I am trying to say is that I am exhausted. With that said, let me wish you all a happy day; I am off to dreamland.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: