Friday, August 25, 2006

Blogging versus Bear Hunting...

...guess which wins!

Today is the last day before Brendan and I depart for the north woods of Maine for our bear hunt. We will be preparing for the trip today, so we will be busy throughout most of it. For example, in a few minutes, I'll be on my way to get the oil changed in the car. I'll pick up some windshiled wiper blades, and washer fluid and get that all set just right. Then it is time to do the laundry, to get our scent off of our clothes. Then time to pack our gear, check our guns and so forth. Then I have to buy our licenses online. All in all it will be a busy day.

Once we leave, I doubt I will have any access to a computer, and if I do, I may not have access to the internet. So once I get up from where I am sitting right now, my blog probably will effectively be shut down until we return from the hunt, that is unless I have a oment tonight. I hope the few readers I seem to have will understand, and that you will all come back to read my stuff once Brendan and I return from the hunt. That should be on or about September 3rd.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Stay safe and enjoy other fine blogs such as www.theothersideofkim.com Thanks

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: