Sunday, October 27, 2024

Beretta Serial Number Lookup

I just mentioned the Beretta Serial Number Lookup in my blog-post immediately prior to this one but figured it important enough to allow for a separate post about it. Beretta now has, since at least June 2023, a serial number lookup feature on their website. it is located at this link: 
 
https://bcrm.my.site.com/busa/s/get-firearm-info?language=en_US
 
That is a very good thing for Beretta owners; at least for certain of their Berettas. I said that last because the Beretta serial number lookup feature is good for pistols imported to or made in the USA and only after 1988. Here is what Beretta noted about it when I ran the number on an older gun made in Italy:  

"Firearm Info

Your Serial Was Not Found, What Does That Mean?"

Our Serial Number Database is comprised of serial numbers imported or manufactured in the United States by Beretta from 1988 forward.

Prior to Beretta USA, some Italian manufactured guns were imported by other lines of distribution.

If your firearm is an older classic, please refer to our FAQ database "When was my firearm produced?".

Please call 1-800-BERETTA for additional assistance."

I wish it was for all their guns no matter where made or when but it is still a help for those with guns that fit the criteria. I hope that is as helpful for fellow Beretta owners as it already has been for me.

 My thanks go out to user BrokeDaddy of the Handgun Forum.net who posted about it at this link: https://www.handgunforum.net/threads/beretta-serial-lookup-is-back.173067/ this past June.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: