Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sunday At The Gun Show

 It promises to be a long boring day based upon my past experience with gun show Sundays.To keep myself amused though, I glide across the web, maybe visit a gun forum, listen to music on Pandora (Samba Pa Ti by Santana as I write), BS with potential customers, talk to other vendors, talk to, feed snacks to and pet my mongrel Skye and I visit Instagram.

I saved Instagram until last because it just gave me a nice but silent laugh. Had I laughed outloud, I am afraid they would have called the men in white coats to come remove me from the venue and place me in the nuthouse, that is how loud I imagine my audible laugh would have been, loud enough to make me seem like a crazy man. Go here for a good laugh, especially if you hunt, camp out or hike.

No comments: