Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Good Memories In Uneasy Times

 I am sick and tired of all the crap in the news. Trump almost being assassinated and the abject failure of the Secret Service (or was it a conspiracy to eliminate him) was & remains truly frightening; Biden dropping out of the race but somehow being seen as fit enough to remain president for six more months is dismaying & quite frankly very scary considering the world situation to say the least; the prospect of the cackling idiot possibly getting the Democrat nomination and maybe even winning the election for the presidency has my head spinning. I needed something to remind me of better days, and these did just that: 
 

 










 
The family that shoots together - hoots together! Gotta go shooting again with my son sooner than later. I know you are reading this BBB, so let's get going to a range soon, hopefully on a cooler day but summertime will be fine by me. I'll supply the ammo!
 
All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: