Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Trump Versus Biden Debate

 So, as I understand Biden agreed to debate Trump on, of all venues, the Howard Stern Show. If that is true then I hope Trump agrees and arranges it. Then, the first thing Trump should do is pull out two wide spectrum drug test urine cups, hand one to Biden, then have a rep from each opposing party witness each candidate pee in the pre-labelled cups - secure them - and transfer them under chain of custody to a company to do the tests. Biden would lose the debate after the fact if not before if that was done, as I see it, because I have no doubt he will be hyped up on drugs for a debate. 
 
 Let's face it - he appeared Dondi eyed (pupils dilated), at least to me, at the SOTU address and he was pretty sharp which is something that had not been seen in his previous performances almost every one of them during his presidency to date. So, my guess is, and that of many others seems to be, is that he was hyped up on some type of drug like amphetamine during the SOTU address. My guess is also that he will be for a debate against Trump.

I am willing to bet that if Trump were to spring this as a surprise on Biden, his handlers would pull him off of the stage pronto and there would be no debate thus leaving Trump alone on stage but also as the winner without having to debate a single issue.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: