Thursday, December 7, 2023

Most News Is Sickening And Or Disheartening...

 ...thus I have little I want to write about because it all sucks. On the nicer side of things it is Channukah and the Christmas Season. 
 
Being The Great Procrastinator, over the years I have often sent out Christmas cards a few days before to a few days after Christmas. In the last couple of years I've actually gotten them out on time. This year, I started writing them tonight -that may be an early record for me. Damn, I may lose status as THE Great Procrastinator!
 
Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying the season. I have been enjoying late Fall SW Arkansas weather in the 50s & 60's almost every day. If it snows this month, I hope for it on only two days in this neck of the woods - Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. A few inches of the white stuff would be nice.
 
All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: