Monday, September 18, 2023

I Started Donating Today...

 ...to the campaign to reelect President Donald J. Trump. My donation was meager at only $50 but I plan to donate more, probably a similar amount monthly or at least $25 now and again. I also submitted my info to do volunteer work for his campaign.
 
I recommend others who  plan to vote for him do likewise - donate whatever you can afford and volunteer. We need to get the current tyrant out of office and I would much rather see that done by way of the ballot box as opposed to someone trying to do so by way ofpthe ammo box (which I fear may become the case if Biden is reelected because sooner or later tyranny is overthrown in one way or another).
 
All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

riverrider said...

there won't be an election, unless the dims are sure they have the fix in. if they can't be sure,or if they can't circumvent the election, they'll off the donald. and all that only if we still have a country by then. things are speeding up, i don't believe we'll last another year.