Friday, June 3, 2022

"Why’d that cop have to shoot him so many times!” - A Good Read To Read Again & Again

I am pretty sure that I have posted this link before, to a very interesting article about how much spare ammo is enough to carry. I came across it again today, after seeing a comment in a gun forum thread about carrying extra ammo in which someone replied they do not carry a spare magazine for his/her semi-auto pistol.
 
So, I figured it might be a good idea to post it again because not carrying at least two spare magazines is asking begging for trouble as far as I see it. Some truly eye opening details about a police officer's involvement in an armed encounter with a really bad guy can be seen in the article at the below link.

All the best,
Glenn B

 

2 comments:

riverrider said...

yeah, saw a vid last year of a cop in fla, pulled over a young white guy in anice neighborhood for speeding. soon as they stop, perp jumps out and comes running at him with a machete. cop expends all 15 rounds in his g19. good hits, every one. guy kept coming until he was within chopping range. last round debrained him and he fell 5 feet from the cop. what if that last round missed? i seldom carry extra ammo on me. have some in my vehicle ut that won't help much. i need to rethink that.

riverrider said...

you know, this is the third article i've seen this week on the subject. hmmmm.