Sunday, April 25, 2021

Eating Meat Is Racist: I Now May Have Heard It All...

 ...well, probably not all because I am sure some other ultra-liberal twit will come out of the woodwork tomorrow to tell me buying ammo is racist (remember that's my idea, not yours, for a YouTube video). 

 Before watching the below video, you have got realize that you must be prepared to see what I consider either to be one of the biggest leftist liberal idiots of all time or someone who is very good at hiding the fact she is being sarcastic and satirical. So, mind you, don't start watching as you are eating or drinking unless you want whatever it is in your mouth to wind up all over your computer or keyboard. 

I can only hope it is sarcasm and satire but with the amount of morons falling out of the cracks today, I have to wonder.

 

All the best,
Glenn B 

No comments: