Monday, January 18, 2021

I Could Not Agree More...

...with most of the content of this piece about the events on & post January 6th and about the events of the days leading up to and including inauguration day for Biden.  While I agree with the piece though, it does not for one instant make me disbelieve what I wrote in my blog post immediately prior to this one. I truly believe a revolution likely is coming to the USA and coming soon. I hope not but by this point it may be unavoidable. If one civilian protestor is shot and killed by a National Guardsman (or by any LEO), or if a protestor kills any government official, in Washington on inauguration day, it may come much sooner than expected. I hope not, I'd much rather see a takeover of our government through the ballot box and other legal means than to see Americans killing other Americans.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: