Sunday, April 14, 2019

Is She Pretty Or...

...is she pretty ugly. A woman allegedly beat her common-law husband when he reportedly failed to answer her after she asked him if she was pretty. There is a photo of her at the linked source article.

I leave it to you to make up your mind and post your opinion of her looks in a comment. If I were to leave a comment of what I think of her appearance, she might hunt me down to kill me. I think I fully understand why he might not have answered; although, his excuse was he did not hear the question. Really now - that's not what I was thinking was his reason!

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

She's okay, but any woman crazy enough to attack her S.O. and give him a beating because he didn't respond correctly to her question is more than a little twisted. I want no part of her, and in fact, I don't even want to be in the same county with her.