Saturday, December 1, 2018

George H. W. Bush - In-Memoriam

I just checked the news a few minutes ago; it was the first time I did so today. I must say that the headline bummed me out substantially.

President George H.W. Bush passed last night at the age of 94. More at the source.

I thought him a decent president, better than most within my lifetime and liked him quite a bit in that role. He seemed to be a compassionate man of faith and integrity who truly loved the United States of America. My condolences to his family, loved ones, associates and all Americans who mourn his passing.
Next Wednesday has been designated as a national day of mourning. More here.


All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Glenn B said...

There only was one major thing that killed Bush's reelection, that was Ross Perot.