Saturday, October 20, 2018

If You Can Spare A Couple Of Bucks...

...and you don't buy a ticket for the upcoming Mega Millions drawing on Tuesday night - you are out of your mind. The prize right now is reportedly 1.6 billion dollars, read again: 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS. Yes, just in case you missed it, that was:

1.6 BILLION DOLLARS!

I am going to buy one or three or ten tickets (that is about my limit). I would take care of the family first and foremost; then I might buy a new car, buy a couple of new guns (very expensive ones), travel to a few places and give a bit more than a smidgen to charity should I win. Then I could... A man can dream, can't he!

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

NITZAKHON said...

I'd vanish. Literally.

You'd type my name into the internet (it's a common name) and you'd get lots of hits... but nothing related to me because I'd hire someone full time at $100K a year to pull info about me off.

And if it's some pimply-faced post-18 INCEL I'd hire a hooker to make him happy every week to boot, as incentive.

Glenn B said...

I like the way you think.