Thursday, September 28, 2017

Not Bad Shooting...

...considering I have not fired a .38 revolver more than twice in over 10 years. Yes, I do shoot my S&W Model 17-8 now and then but that is in 22LR but it has probably been close to a year since I last shot it. I also have shot my Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum a few to several times in the last year and a half but certainly never will shoot it like this:


Five out of six shots through one tight hole. Not bad shooting for an old geezer I suppose. I admit it was only at 7 yards but I am happy with it.

I thought I  could not come close to that again in my remaining lifetime but then two attempts later I did this and while not quite as good, it came close:


The funny thing is that the flyer on each was my last shot at each target. Practice may make it better and maybe in the not too distant future I will put all 6 through one hole; although, I have to say, I doubt it.


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: