Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mannix Gone - Did This Get Lost In The News Or...

...was I just asleep and missed it? Mike Connors (the actor who played Joe Mannix) passed away, at the age of 91, last Thursday, January 26th. I did not see this on anyone's blogs, did not hear or read about it in the news and did not see anything about it on Facebook - I must have missed it or been asleep because I cannot imagine this was not publicized a lot. Connors played Joe Mannix, the private detective, in the series Mannix; the show running for 8 years from 1967 through 1975. That show and its main character Joe Mannix were icons of American youths. It was the show to watch at the time. More about him here.



If you are wondering why you never heard much from him politically, as you do from many of the Hollyweird tribe of leftist whackos, it probably was due to him having been a Republican (source). That was just another reason to like him as far as I am concerned.

God bless him. My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones and to his fans.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: