Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Scheming Fuckers

This evening, I got a call from a guy claiming to be with Microsoft. He told me, in what sounded like a Pakistani accent, that my computer had a virus that was destroying my files and other computers. When I asked him to repeat himself, he said 'you are Mr. Battery aren't you' or something like that. He also again said something about my computer having malware. I told him that would mean I would have to have a computer and he went dumb, apparently never had anyone tell him that before. I could hear many voices, all probably scum like him and probably making similar scam phone calls, in the background. I hung up and suggest you do too if you receive a similar call from a fucker like him.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

B said...

I always ask 'em "Which computer...the blue one or the redone....?"


Then I tell 'em that it is updating....

Then I tell em to wait while it reboots.

Then it's updating again.

I if I have the time, I keep em on the phone for as long as I cam.