Thursday, May 5, 2016

UPS Delivers - Or Not

I saw this image over at Knuckledraggin My Life Away in this post. I had to wonder how in Hades he got a picture of my ammo falling off of the truck!!!



You see, I am awaiting an ammo delivery by UPS to my FFL. About a minute or so before I saw that photo on Wirecutter's blog, I had just called the my local FFL dealer to find out if UPS had delivered my expected ammo shipment yet today. UPS showed it as on the truck since 730 this morning, which is an unusually long time for it to be on he truck when being delivered to a business. My FFL told me that UPS already had made it's single delivery for the day to his business but did not deliver my ammo. UPS still shows it on the truck despite the daily delivery to my dealer.

The same UPS truck should be back at my dealer soon, for a pick-up. My FFL guy is going to ask the driver to search the truck for it. I am hoping the driver just missed it and it will get delivered when he stops there for the pick-up. Yet, I am not the lucky type and I would not be surprised at all to learn that it fell off of the truck just like above.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: