Thursday, May 26, 2016

Little Blogging Because...

...I have been busy with a lot of stuff this week being that our Alaska trip is now less than 48 hours away. Luckily for me, another guy on my job forgot to renew a necessary license. That was not lucky for him because he is now not working, at least not until he gets it renewed and since it is a state license that could take weeks. It was lucky for me because I got to work a day last week and three this week and that way at least I will have some money coming to me after our trip that can be used to help pay for it. I could have also worked today and tomorrow but I have an appointment that I need to keep today and have lots to do today and tomorrow in preparation for the trip.

Anyway, those are the reasons there has been not much from me this week in the blog - work and trip preparation. Along the lines of preparation, I am packed already except for my firearms. I have to clean the 45 and the Redhawk before securing them in the case along with my Remington 870. Once we are in AK, I will try to do at least one daily post with pictures from that northern paradise and bastion of firearm rights and freedom.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

John in Philly said...

Have fun! Looking forward to the photos.