Monday, April 4, 2016

The News That Made Me Happy But Feeling Old..

...is finally no longer Top Secret and as of today I am at liberty to share it with you. Come September, I will be a grandpa, or Grandpa Klump as some around here will no doubt call me. 

My daughter is well into her first pregnancy and all is going well. Both Celina and her hubby, Phil, are ecstatic. Really, they are very happy about it regardless of the hormone swings. Phil is also very happy that it is going to be a boy, Celina wanted a girl - maybe next time. Anyway, she is quite happy regardless.

Of course my wife, son, Phil's family and all all our other relations are as joyous as am I. That stands for me even if it means being called gramps or Grandpa Klump or whatever. Yes, I am very happy indeed but suddenly feeling older than I have ever felt - almost old enough to grow up. Note, I only said almost. Life with a grandson would be no fun if I decided to grow up now.

All the best, 
Glenn B