Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Why Do I Bother Supporting The Rights Of Leftist Shitheads...

...who continuously call for violence to be strewn upon me and others because we are of another political ilk than them. I guess maybe it is because I am a man of at least some principles as opposed to being a flaming power hungry nasty arsehat who obviously has mommy or daddy or other authority issues against which they must rebel. More here.

All I can ay abut the so called comedian in question is that I pity anyone with whom she comes in contact, especially her children, if she has any to brainwash with her hate filled rhetoric.

The hypocrisy and vehemence of the leftists Democrats amazes me no end, especially with regard to how much their ambitions, in general, are similar to those of terrorists.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: